I mean really, does a 10 month old need constant supervision? I was in the middle of doing laundry and decided to use the bathroom. I heard Kyle making funny noises. I figured he was just standing up, holding onto the furniture and trying to figure out how to get down like he usually does these days.
He's just so messy, but just so cute at the same time.
I know the answer. I need to lose 10 lbs. It's quite disheartening. I hate the pooch!!! I feel most comfortable in my warm-ups. And yes, Stacey and Clinton ... I even wear them to the grocery store.
3. Why do Stacey and Clinton think layering is the way to solve every outfit dilemma? I can't stand that every outfit would look great with a jacket or a simple cardigan. Some people live where it's over 100 degrees. I'm not going to be wearing blazers to the grocery store. Still, would anyone like to nominate me??
4. Can anything be more chunky?
Now that Kyle is crawling, I assume his fantastic thighs will begin to melt away. I decided to capture some of that chunky goodness this morning before I got him dressed.




Kyle is 10 months old now. He is beginning to cruise around the furniture. He still loves the same things. He refused to nurse a couple days before he turned 9 months, so that was stopped. He loves to go outside to Tim's car every morning and watch the tires as Tim drives away. He is getting better at waving. He has a laugh that'll make anyone smile.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I felt very loved and spoiled. We went out on an actual date Friday night while Andy and Hillery watched Kyle. Last night we ordered pizza and went shopping with my birthday money. I got a cute pair of shoes which is exciting for me because I have a hard time finding shoes that fit right!
Here's me and my boy before I put him down for bed. It was fun having my first bday as a mom!
Have a good week!
4. Can anything be more chunky?
Now that Kyle is crawling, I assume his fantastic thighs will begin to melt away. I decided to capture some of that chunky goodness this morning before I got him dressed.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I felt very loved and spoiled. We went out on an actual date Friday night while Andy and Hillery watched Kyle. Last night we ordered pizza and went shopping with my birthday money. I got a cute pair of shoes which is exciting for me because I have a hard time finding shoes that fit right!
Here's me and my boy before I put him down for bed. It was fun having my first bday as a mom!


17 comments:
Happy Bday! That was a cute post! I love the rolls!
Those rolls are amazing! I LOVE chunky babies, and get sad when it melts away. Wish it melted just as easy for us moms, huh! And no, you can't go to the bathroom as a mom. Just wait until he is sitting in there with you! I swear my kids have NO idea what privacy is. And I am sure we did it to our moms. It's a viscious cycle! Cute shoes!!
Happy Birthday! I love that Kyle found his snack bag! I hate the last 10 lbs. Mine unfortunately has gone up to 15. I refuse to buy new clothes because I know I'll get there soon, right?!?! Kyle's rolls are so adorable! I love his rolly back.
That is one chunky baby... I jut love it! He is such a little perfect chunk of love! Glad to hear you had a good birthday!
i am so glad you captured kyle's amazing chunkyness! and sorry but the messes are going to keep getting worse for awhile if he's anything like kate...
those shoes are cute! nice work!
U two are adorable.
Girl, you should see the size of my thighs! Between your stomach and my thighs, we could possibly be every black man's dream.
FYI, you look great to the rest of the world. Even if u have an additional 10 lbs - I don't see it.
Love the pics of Kyle's rolls. If only rolls on adults looked as cute as they do on babies! ( Then we wouldn't need to follow Stacey and Clinton's recommendations.)
Great job on the shoes. They're super cute!
Happy birthday!
On the What Not to Wear front: Clearly, Stacey and Clinton have never had kids. Cardigans and jackets are not usually machine washable. (Although, I guess if I could afford a cute structured jacket to wear to the grocery store, I could also afford to take it to the dry cleaners.) But, I still love Stacey and Clinton :)
Happy happy birthday! I'm right with you on the "tons of clothes, but nothing to wear". Thank goodness for cool weather in LA so I can hide in sweaters. And, I have to bring Julia into the bathroom with me when I go, otherwise I'm worried she'll get Mason. So, I understand that one too :)
I also wanted to let you know I posted those pics of my stroller for you!
Wow look at those rolls! Ok I am lame today. I really was planning on calling you, but I have had a migraine all afternoon. It is still hurting my head to look at the computer. Stacey and Clinton would be puking right now. ha ha. I always want to see what they would put on someone who lives somewhere hot too. I made Reuben nominate me! If they saw what I wear all the time they would refuse to even let me be on there show, it is so bad. You mean Kyle doesn't follow you to the bathroom and hold onto your legs the whole time crying? weird.
Jennifer!
Would you say it's your birthday on sunday!? I had no idea and now I feel bad. But it sounds like you had a great one!
And Kyle is adorably chucky and I love it :)
Yay I'm glad you had a great birthday. Sorry I seemed a little mixed up. I had just found out I didn't get into my internship I applied for boo. I'm still upset but I'll reapply for more in February so no worries. kyles rolls are awesome. Cute shoes too.
very funny Jen... and way cute pictures of Kyle! He's such a big boy, I can't believe it!
Q: Why do rolls look cute on babies but not on moms?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! & I must say, you have very good taste because I just recently bought those shoes as well!
I love all the new pics. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday! I think the pic with you and Kyle at the end is so adorable. It even brings tears to my eyes.
Whatever. I'd totally pay you to make one. I didn't even know you made them, you creative genius you! where do I print them out? I'm clueless....
I'm trying to plan these little things ahead of time bc heaven knows we have a busy eight weeks ahead.
Post a Comment